Isabel Navarro (President), University of Barcelona, Spain
Jose Luis Soengas (Vice-president), University of Vigo, Spain
Francisco Prat Bella (Secretary), Institute of Marine Sciences of Andalucia, Spain
Encarnación Capilla Campos (Treasurer), University of Barcelona, Spain
Mª Luz Pérez Igualada ( Vocal), Valencia Polytechnic University, Spain
Francisco Javier Sánchez-Vázquez (Vocal), University of Murcia, Spain
Patricia Isabel Silvestre Pinto (Vocal), Centre of Marine Sciences, Portugal
Ibon Cancio Uriarte (Vocal), University of the Basque Country, Spain
Download the Abstract book, by clicking in this link (interactive PDF).
- Starts on May 20, 2021
- Ends on June 30, 2021
- Accepted communications: July 31, 2021
PREPARING INFORMATION FOR YOUR ABSTRACT
- Maximum characters: Total 300 words including Acknowledgments
- Final Title: Please provide your final title. This is the title that will be considered, not the one you filled in as provisional in the registration form.
- Authors: The first author indicates first name and surname. The remaining authors use the name initials followed by the surname.
- Affiliation: Include Department/Faculty/University/Research Centre name and address of the different authors.
- Registration ID: You must indicate your registration ID, indicated by e-mail when you fill the registration form (example: AIEC21_XXX).
- E-mail: Please use the same e-mail that you used to register.
Final decision on the presentation type will be made the Scientific Committee. The Congress Organization will contact you on abstract acceptance and type of presentation selected.
CONFIRMATION OF SUBMISSION
Oral communications should be prepared in PowerPoint or PDF. Further information on time slots and duration of presentations will be posted online soon and informed upon confirmation abstract acceptance and type of presentation selected.
Posters should be in the horizontal format (PPT preferentially) and will be displayed during the Zoom session.