EMBRIC transnational Access Call is open
Transnational Access to the EMBRIC consortium is provided to a single user or a User Group of up to two users. A User Group can consist of more than two users, but the costs of travel and accomodation are reimbursed only for a maximum of two persons per User Group.
Users of the Transnational Access program can be researchers, students and technicians, from academia or industry, with their home institutions based in EU Member States(link is external) or Associated Countries(link is external) (as defined by the Horizon 2020 programme). Access for User Groups with a majority of users not working in EU Member States or Associated Countries is limited to 20% of the total amount of units of access provided. “Transnational” implies that the home institution of the main user (Project Leader) is based in a country other than the one in which the Access Providers are located.
The access includes:
- technical and scientific support
- administrative and logistic support
- free use of the services and platforms to a certain limit
- specific training needed to use these facilities
The EMBRIC Transnational Access program sponsors:
- laboratory fees
(use of standard disposables and access to services and platforms)
- travel costs (up to 800€ per two round trip/person)
- accommodation costs (up to 167€ per day/person)
- shipping of material needed for your Project (max. 400€)
Costs of the following items are excluded:
- non-standard disposables
- experiments required before or after accessing the RIs (assay development, etc.).
The application system is open for submissions.
Project proposals can be submitted until April 28th 2017 at 12.00 (noon), CET.
Applicants will be notified about acceptance/rejection of their Project within 6 weeks after the deadline for submission has passed.
For more information and to apply go to http://www.embric.eu/access/TA