- Opens on May 15, 2019
- Closes on June 30, 2019 (Extended deadline)
SUBMIT YOUR ABSTRACT HERE!
Before uploading your abstract please rename the file using the surname and first name of the presenting author (eg: Surname_firstname.docx).
PREPARING YOUR ABSTRACT
- Maximum characters: Total 300 words including Acknowledgments
- Font: Times New Roman. size: 10 Text: single space and justified
- Title: in capital letters and highlighted in bold.
- Authors: First author indicate first name and surname. The remain authors use the name initials followed by the surname. The name of the presenting author should be underlined and email provided
- Affiliation: Include Department/Faculty/University/Research Centre name and address of the different authors. Use superscripts to indicate different authors affiliations.
Final decision on the presentation type will be made the Scientific Committee. The Congress Secretariat will contact you on abstract acceptance and type of presentation selected.
CONFIRMATION OF SUBMISSION
Oral communications should be prepared in PowerPoint or PDF and must be compatible with Windows operative system. Further information on time slots and duration of presentations will be posted online soon and informed upon confirmation abstract acceptance and type of presentation selected.
Posters should be printed in standard vertical A0 format.